Special Edition on Years of the Maritime Continent (YMC)
Chief Editor: Kunio Yoneyama
Information page for the JMSJ/SOLA Special edition on "Years of the Maritime Continent (YMC)".
This JMSJ/SOLA special edition is incorporated into "Cross-Organization Special Collection on YMC" since January 2020.
Link to [Special Collection].
JMSJ, 2022, Vol. 100, No.1 (February)
- Yulihastin, E., T. W. Hadi, M. R. Abdillah, I. R. Fauziah, and N. S. Ningsih, 2022: Propagation of convective systems associated With early morning precipitation events over the northern coast of western Java, Indonesia. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100,
JMSJ, 2021, Vol. 99, No.4 (August)
- Yoneyama, K., M. Fujita, A. Seiki, R. Shirooka, S. Yokoi, E. O. Cayanan, C. O. Iglesia, and O. C. Cabrera, 2021: Evaluation of LMS6 and RS41 radiosonde humidity data obtained during YMC-Boreal Summer Monoon study in 2018 and 2020. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 99, 1115-1125.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2021-054 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2021, Vol. 99, No.2 (April)
- Feng, L., T. Zhang, T.-Y. Koh, and E. M. Hill, 2021: Selected years of monsoon variations and extratropical dry-air intrusions compared with the Sumatran GPS array observations in Indonesia. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 99, 505-536.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2021-026 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2021, Vol. 99, No.1 (February)
- Seiki, A., S. Yokoi, and M. Katsumata, 2021: The impact of diurnal precipitation over Sumatra Island, Indonesia, on synoptic disturbances and its relation to the Madden-Julian Oscillation. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 99, 113-137. https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2021-007 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2020, Vol. 98, No.3 (June)
- Geng, B., and M. Katsumata, 2020: An algorithm for detecting and removing the spurious differential phase observed by C-band polarimetric radar in the rain. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 98, 585-613.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2020-031 Graphical Abstract