Special Edition on Years of the Maritime Continent (YMC)
Chief Editor: Kunio Yoneyama
Information page for the JMSJ/SOLA Special edition on "Years of the Maritime Continent (YMC)".
This JMSJ/SOLA special edition is incorporated into "Cross-Organization Special Collection on YMC" since January 2020.
Link to [Special Collection].
JMSJ, 2022, Vol. 100, No.1 (February)
- Yulihastin, E., T. W. Hadi, M. R. Abdillah, I. R. Fauziah, and N. S. Ningsih, 2022: Propagation of convective systems associated With early morning precipitation events over the northern coast of western Java, Indonesia. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100,
Early Online Release Graphical Abstract NEW GA
JMSJ, 2021, Vol. 99, No.4 (August)
- Yoneyama, K., M. Fujita, A. Seiki, R. Shirooka, S. Yokoi, E. O. Cayanan, C. O. Iglesia, and O. C. Cabrera, 2021: Evaluation of LMS6 and RS41 radiosonde humidity data obtained during YMC-Boreal Summer Monoon study in 2018 and 2020. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 99, 1115-1125.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2021-054 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2021, Vol. 99, No.2 (April)
- Feng, L., T. Zhang, T.-Y. Koh, and E. M. Hill, 2021: Selected years of monsoon variations and extratropical dry-air intrusions compared with the Sumatran GPS array observations in Indonesia. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 99, 505-536.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2021-026 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2021, Vol. 99, No.1 (February)
- Seiki, A., S. Yokoi, and M. Katsumata, 2021: The impact of diurnal precipitation over Sumatra Island, Indonesia, on synoptic disturbances and its relation to the Madden-Julian Oscillation. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 99, 113-137. https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2021-007 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2020, Vol. 98, No.3 (June)
- Geng, B., and M. Katsumata, 2020: An algorithm for detecting and removing the spurious differential phase observed by C-band polarimetric radar in the rain. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 98, 585-613.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2020-031 Graphical Abstract