Most Accessed Articles
The most viewed articles in August 2014
The number of Times Accessed in August 2014.
- Nasuno, T., 2008: Equatorial Mean Zonal Wind in a Global Nonhydrostatic Aquaplanet Experiment. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 86A, 219-236.
Times Accessed : 85
- Takayabu, Y. N., and M. Kimoto, 2008: Diurnal March of Rainfall Simulated in a T106 AGCM and Dependence on Cumulus Schemes. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 86A, 163-173.
Times Accessed : 83
- Kida, S., S. Shige, T. Kubota, K. Aonashi, and K. Okamoto, 2009: Improvement of Rain/No-Rain Classification Methods for Microwave Radiometer Observations over the Ocean Using a 37 GHz Emission Signature. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 87A, 165-181.
Times Accessed : 82
- Li, X. F., and X. Y. Shen, 2013: Rain Microphysical Budget in the Tropical Deep Convective Regime: A 2-D Cloud-Resolving Modeling Study. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 91, 801-815.
Times Accessed : 81
- Kawatani, Y., K. Ninomiya, and T. Tokioka, 2008: The North Pacific Subtropical High Characterized Separately for June, July, and August: Zonal Displacement Associated with Submonthly Variability. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 86, 505-530.
Times Accessed : 79
- Lee, D. K., J. G. Park, and J. W. Kim, 2008: Heavy rainfall events lasting 18 days from July 31 to August 17, 1998, over Korea. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 86, 313-333.
Times Accessed : 77
- Aonashi, K., and H. Eito, 2011: Displaced Ensemble Variational Assimilation Method to Incorporate Microwave Imager Brightness Temperatures into a Cloud-resolving Model. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 89, 175-194.
Times Accessed : 74
- Yukimoto, S., and Coauthors, 2012: A New Global Climate Model of the Meteorological Research Institute: MRI-CGCM3-Model Description and Basic Performance. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 90A, 23-64.
Times Accessed : 73
- Kato, T., 2006: Structure of the band-shaped precipitation system inducing the heavy rainfall observed over northern Kyushu, Japan on 29 June 1999. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 84, 129-153.
Times Accessed : 66
- Takahashi, C., H. Uyeda, M. Maki, K. Iwanami, and R. Misumi, 2008: Relationships among structures, development processes, and heating profiles for two mesoscale convective systems in inactive phase of a large-scale disturbance over northern Australia during the southern summer in 1998-1999. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 86, 81-117.
Times Accessed : 66