Special Edition on Contributions to Asia Oceania Atmospheric Sciences
Chief Editor: Masaki Satoh
- Editorial for the Special Edition on Contributions to Asia Oceania Atmospheric Sciences.
JMSJ, 2015, Vol. 93, No.4 (August), Note and Correspondence
- Satoh, M., Y. Yamada, M. Sugi, C. Kodama, and A. T. Noda, 2015: Constraint on future change in global frequency of tropical cyclones due to global warming. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93, 489-500.
http://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-025 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, Special Issue on the Coordinated International Field Campaign on the Madden-Julian Oscillation, Article
- Seiki, A., M. Nagura, T. Hasegawa, and K. Yoneyama, 2015: Seasonal onset of the Madden-Julian Oscillation and its relation to the southeastern Indian Ocean cooling. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 139-156.
http://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-047 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2015, Vol. 93, No.6 (December), Article
- Yamashita, Y., H. Akiyoshi, T. G. Shepherd, and M. Takahashi, 2015: The combined influences of westerly phase of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation and 11-year solar maximum conditions on the Northern Hemisphere extratropical winter circulation. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93, 629-644.
http://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-054 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2016, Vol. 94, No.2 (April), Article
- Romanskiy, S., and E. Verbitskaya, 2016: The 2013 Amur River flood: Operational numerical simulation of prolonged precipitation, J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 137-150.
http://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2016-008 Graphical Abstract
JMSJ, 2017, Vol. 95, No.1 (February), Article
- Suwarman, R., K. Ichiyanagi, M. Tanoue, K. Yoshimura, S. Mori, M. D. Yamanaka, F. Syamsudin, and H. A. Belgaman, 2017: El Niño Southern Oscillation signature in atmospheric water isotopes over Maritime Continent during wet season. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 95, 49-66.
http://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2017-003 Graphical Abstract