Special Issue on the Coordinated International Field Campaign on the Madden-Julian Oscillation
Chief Editor: Kunio Yoneyama
- Riley Dellaripa, E. M., and E. D. Maloney, 2015: Analysis of MJO wind-flux feedbacks in the Indian Ocean using RAMA buoy observations. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 1-20.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-021 Graphical Abstract
- Masunaga, H., 2015: Assessment of a satellite-based atmospheric budget analysis method with CINDY2011/DYNAMO/AMIE and TOGA COARE sounding array data. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 21-40.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-032 Graphical Abstract
- Takemi, T., 2015: Relationship between cumulus activity and environmental moisture during the CINDY2011/DYNAMO field experiment as revealed from convection-resolving simulations. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 41-58.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-035 Graphical Abstract
- Moteki, Q., 2015: Equatorially anti-symmetric features in the initiation processes of the Madden-Julian Oscillation observed in the late October during CINDY2011. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 59-79.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-040 Graphical Abstract
- Yokoi, S., and A. H. Sobel, 2015: Intraseasonal variability and seasonal march of the moist static energy budget over the eastern Maritime Continent during CINDY2011/DYNAMO. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 81-100.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-041 Graphical Abstract
- Kubota, H., K. Yoneyama, J.-I. Hamada, P. Wu, A. Sudaryanto, and I. B. Wahyono, 2015: Role of maritime continent convection during the preconditioning stage of the Madden-Julian Oscillation observed in CINDY 2011/DYNAMO. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 101-114.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-050 Graphical Abstract
- Miura, H., T. Suematsu, and T. Nasuno, 2015: An ensemble hindcast of the Madden-Julian Oscillation during the CINDY2011/DYNAMO field campaign and influence of seasonal variation of
sea surface temperature. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 115-137.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-055 Graphical Abstract
- Seiki, A., M. Nagura, T. Hasegawa, and K. Yoneyama, 2015: Seasonal onset of the Madden-Julian Oscillation and its relation to the southeastern Indian Ocean cooling. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 139-156.
Special Edition on Contributions to Asia Oceania Atmospheric Sciences
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-047 Graphical Abstract
- Jensen, T. G., T. Shinoda, S. Chen, and M. Flatau, 2015 : Ocean response to CINDY/DYNAMO MJOs in air-sea coupled COAMPS. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93A, 157-178.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-049 Graphical Abstract
- Nasuno, T., K. Kikuchi, M. Nakano, Y. Yamada, M. Ikeda, and H. Taniguchi, 2017: Evaluation of the near real-time forecasts using a global nonhydrostatic model during the CINDY2011/DYNAMO. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 95, 345-368.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2017-022 Graphical Abstract