Most Accessed Articles
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2017.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2016.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2015.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2014.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2013.
- Access report
The most viewed articles in April 2018
The number of Times Accessed in April 2018.
- Kobayashi, S., Y. Ota, Y. Harada, A. Ebita, M. Moriya, H. Onoda, K. Onogi, H. Kamahori, C. Kobayashi, H. Endo, K. Miyaoka, and K. Takahashi, 2015: The JRA-55 Reanalysis: General specifications and basic characteristics.
J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93, 5-48.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-001 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 156
- Bessho, K., K. Date, M. Hayashi, A. Ikeda, T. Imai, H. Inoue, Y. Kumagai, T. Miyakawa, H. Murata, T. Ohno, A. Okuyama, R. Oyama, Y. Sasaki, Y. Shimazu, K. Shimoji, Y. Sumida, M. Suzuki, H. Taniguchi, H. Tsuchiyama, D. Uesawa, H. Yokota, and R. Yoshida, 2016: An introduction to Himawari-8/9 - Japan's new-generation geostationary meteorological satellites.J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 151-183.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2016-009 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 123
- Basconcillo, J., A. Lucero, A. Solis, R. Sandoval, Jr., E. Bautista, T. Koizumi, and H. Kanamaru, 2016: Statistically downscaled projected changes in Seasonal Mean Temperature and Rainfall in Cagayan Valley, Philippines. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94A, 151-164.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-058 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 110
- Yukimoto, S., Y. Adachi, M. Hosaka, T. Sakami, H. Yoshimura, M. Hirabara, T. Y. Tanaka, E. Shindo, H. Tsujino, M. Deushi, R. Mizuta, S. Yabu, A. Obata, H. Nakano, T. Koshiro, T. Ose, and A. Kitoh, 2012: A New Global Climate Model of the Meteorological Research Institute: MRI-CGCM3-Model Description and Basic Performance. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 90A, 23-64.
Times Accessed : 88
- Kosaka, Y., H. Nakamura, M. Watanabe, and M. Kimoto, 2009: Analysis on the dynamics of a wave-like teleconnection pattern along the summertime Asian jet based on a reanalysis dataset and climate model simulations. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 87, 561-580 .
Times Accessed : 71
- Kato, T., 2018: Representative height of the low-level water vapor field for examining the initiation of moist convection leading to heavy rainfall in East Asia. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96, 69-83.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2018-008 Graphical Abstract
- Yamamoto, Y., H. Ishikawa, Y. Oku, and Z. Hu, 2018: An algorithm for land surface temperature retrieval using three thermal infrared bands of Himawari-8. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96B, 59-76.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2018-005 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 57
- Harada, Y., H. Kamahori, C. Kobayashi, H. Endo, S. Kobayashi, Y. Ota, H. Onoda, K. Onogi, K. Miyaoka, and K. Takahashi, 2016: The JRA-55 Reanalysis: Representation of atmospheric
circulation and climate variability. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 269-302.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2016-015 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 52
- Ishioka, K., 2018: A new recurrence formula for efficient computation of spherical harmonic transform. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96, 241-249.
- Okamoto, K., T. Ishibashi, S. Ishii, P. Baron, K. Gamo, T. Y. Tanaka, K. Yamashita, and T. Kubota, 2018: Feasibility study for future space-borne coherent Doppler wind lidar, Part 3: Impact assessment using sensitivity observing system simulation experiments. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96, 179-199.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2018-024 Graphical Abstract
- Kazumori, M., 2018: Assimilation of Himawari-8 Clear Sky Radiance data in JMA's global and mesoscale NWP systems. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96B,
Early Online Release Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 47
Times Accessed : 59
Times Accessed : 49
Times Accessed : 47