Most Accessed Articles
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2017.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2016.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2015.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2014.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2013.
- Access report
The most viewed articles in September 2018
The number of Times Accessed in September 2018.
- Kobayashi, S., Y. Ota, Y. Harada, A. Ebita, M. Moriya, H. Onoda, K. Onogi, H. Kamahori, C. Kobayashi, H. Endo, K. Miyaoka, and K. Takahashi, 2015: The JRA-55 Reanalysis: General specifications and basic characteristics.
J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93, 5-48.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-001 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 136
- Bessho, K., K. Date, M. Hayashi, A. Ikeda, T. Imai, H. Inoue, Y. Kumagai, T. Miyakawa, H. Murata, T. Ohno, A. Okuyama, R. Oyama, Y. Sasaki, Y. Shimazu, K. Shimoji, Y. Sumida, M. Suzuki, H. Taniguchi, H. Tsuchiyama, D. Uesawa, H. Yokota, and R. Yoshida, 2016: An introduction to Himawari-8/9 - Japan's new-generation geostationary meteorological satellites.J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 151-183.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2016-009 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 125
- Cayanan, E. O., T.-C. Chen, J. C. Argete, M.-C. Yen, and P. D. Nilo 2011: The effect of tropical cyclones on southwest monsoon rainfall in the Philippines. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 89A, 123-139.
Times Accessed : 82
- Yukimoto, S., Y. Adachi, M. Hosaka, T. Sakami, H. Yoshimura, M. Hirabara, T. Y. Tanaka, E. Shindo, H. Tsujino, M. Deushi, R. Mizuta, S. Yabu, A. Obata, H. Nakano, T. Koshiro, T. Ose, and A. Kitoh, 2012: A New Global Climate Model of the Meteorological Research Institute: MRI-CGCM3-Model Description and Basic Performance. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 90A, 23-64.
Times Accessed : 57
- Yamamoto, Y., H. Ishikawa, Y. Oku, and Z. Hu, 2018: An algorithm for land surface temperature retrieval using three thermal infrared bands of Himawari-8. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96B, 59-76.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2018-005 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 53
- Zhan, Y., G. Ren, and Y. Ren, 2016: Start and end dates of rainy season and their temporal change in recent decades over East Asia. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 41-53.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2016-003 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 52
- Hamamda, J.-I., M. D. Yamanaka, S. Mori, Y. I. Tauhid, and T. Sribimawati, 2008: Differences of rainfall characteristics between coastal and interior areas of central western Sumatera, Indonesia. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 86, 593-611.
Times Accessed : 46
- Ishioka, K., 2018: A new recurrence formula for efficient computation of spherical harmonic transform. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96, 241-249.
Times Accessed : 40
- Yoshimura, K., 2015: Stable water isotopes in climatology, meteorology, and hydrology: A review. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93, 513-533.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-036 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 39
- Kitoh, A., 2017: The Asian monsoon and its future change in climate models: A review. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 95, 7-33.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2017-002 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 38
- Ding, Y., 2007: The variability of the Asian summer monsoon. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 85B, 21-54.
Times Accessed : 38