Most Accessed Articles
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2017.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2016.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2015.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2014.
- The most viewed articles from January to December in 2013.
- Access report
The most viewed articles in May 2018
The number of Times Accessed in May 2018.
- Kobayashi, S., Y. Ota, Y. Harada, A. Ebita, M. Moriya, H. Onoda, K. Onogi, H. Kamahori, C. Kobayashi, H. Endo, K. Miyaoka, and K. Takahashi, 2015: The JRA-55 Reanalysis: General specifications and basic characteristics.
J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93, 5-48.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-001 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 206
- Bessho, K., K. Date, M. Hayashi, A. Ikeda, T. Imai, H. Inoue, Y. Kumagai, T. Miyakawa, H. Murata, T. Ohno, A. Okuyama, R. Oyama, Y. Sasaki, Y. Shimazu, K. Shimoji, Y. Sumida, M. Suzuki, H. Taniguchi, H. Tsuchiyama, D. Uesawa, H. Yokota, and R. Yoshida, 2016: An introduction to Himawari-8/9 - Japan's new-generation geostationary meteorological satellites.J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 151-183.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2016-009 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 137
- Basconcillo, J., A. Lucero, A. Solis, R. Sandoval, Jr., E. Bautista, T. Koizumi, and H. Kanamaru, 2016: Statistically downscaled projected changes in Seasonal Mean Temperature and Rainfall in Cagayan Valley, Philippines. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94A, 151-164.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2015-058 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 76
- Yukimoto, S., Y. Adachi, M. Hosaka, T. Sakami, H. Yoshimura, M. Hirabara, T. Y. Tanaka, E. Shindo, H. Tsujino, M. Deushi, R. Mizuta, S. Yabu, A. Obata, H. Nakano, T. Koshiro, T. Ose, and A. Kitoh, 2012: A New Global Climate Model of the Meteorological Research Institute: MRI-CGCM3-Model Description and Basic Performance. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 90A, 23-64.
Times Accessed : 66
- Nair, S., G. Srinivasan, and R. Nemani, 2009: Evaluation of multi-satellite TRMM derived rainfall estimates over a western state of India. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 87, 927-939.
Times Accessed : 64
- Ueda, H., K. Miwa, and Y. Kamae, 2018: Seasonal modulation of tropical cyclone occurrence associated with coherent Indo-Pacific variability during decaying phase of El Niño. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96,
Early Online Release Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 61
- Harada, Y., H. Kamahori, C. Kobayashi, H. Endo, S. Kobayashi, Y. Ota, H. Onoda, K. Onogi, K. Miyaoka, and K. Takahashi, 2016: The JRA-55 Reanalysis: Representation of atmospheric
circulation and climate variability. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 269-302.
https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.2016-015 Graphical Abstract
Times Accessed : 56
- Kurosaki, Y., and M. Mikami, 2005: Regional difference in the characteristic of dust event in East Asia: Relationship among dust outbreak, surface wind, and land surface condition. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 83A, 1-18 .
- Mizuta, R., H. Yoshimura, H. Murakami, M. Matsuda, H. Endo, T. Ose, K. Kamiguchi, M. Hosaka, M. Sugi, S. Yukimoto, S. Kusunoki, and A. Kitoh, 2012: Climate Simulations Using MRI-AGCM3.2 with 20-km Grid. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 90A, 233-258.
Times Accessed : 54
- Oouchi, K., J. Yoshimura, H. Yoshimura, R. Mizuta, S. Kusunoki, and A. Noda, 2006: Tropical cyclone climatology in a global-warming climate as simulated in a 20 km-mesh global atmospheric model: Frequency and wind intensity analyses. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 84, 259-276.
Times Accessed : 52
Times Accessed : 55