Shibuya, R., H. Miura, and K. Sato, 2016: A grid transformation method for a quasi-uniform, circular fine region using the spring dynamics. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94,
Early Online Release Graphical Abstract
New Releases and Graphical Abstracts
- 27. JUN. 2016 : The new team of the JMSJ Editorial Commitee will start in July 2016.
- 06. JUN. 2016 : Most Accessed (May 2016)
- 25. MAY. 2016 : JSTAGE Advance Publications started
- 28. APR. 2016 : New issue: JMSJ, Vol. 94, No. 2 (April Issue)
- 13. APR. 2016 : The numbers of journals cited in JMSJ (2015) are listed.
- 17. MAR. 2016 : New issue: JMSJ, Vol. 94, No. 1 (January Issue)
- 02. MAR. 2016 : The "Highlights" section is no longer updated. Please look at the "Graphical Abstract" section for each paper's highlights.
- 15. FEB. 2016 : New issue: Special Issue on Research on Dynamical and Statistical Downscaling Approaches Around the Asia-Oceania Region
- 08. FEB. 2016 : Most Cited (January 31, 2016)
- 05. FEB. 2016 : "Guide for Authors" is updated
- 27. JAN. 2016 : JMSJ Award in 2015
- 21. JAN. 2016 : New issue: Special Issue on the Coordinated International Field Campaign on the Madden-Julian Oscillation
- 21. JAN. 2016 : JMSJ RSS service started. http://jmsj.metsoc.jp/RSS.xml Early Online Release, Graphical Abstract, and Online Release are announced using RSS.
- 14. JAN. 2016 : From 2016, authors who have published a JMSJ paper as first author will receive a 50,000 yen discount on the page charges of any manuscript submitted within a year of its publication date; if a paper is published in the December issue of 2015, the targets are papers submitted by the end of December 2016. Authors should request this reduction of page charges in their cover letter.
- 14. JAN. 2016 : A list of Most Accessed Articles in 2015 is now available online.
- 13. JAN. 2016 : New issue: JMSJ, Vol. 93, No. 6 (December Issue)
>> News archive